So close to the real thing you won't be able to tell the difference! Panel Processing's Woodgrain Prints are produced in one to three color applications. The direct transfer print unto the substrate gives a consistent transfer of ink and a high quality image and this method provides repeatable color and consistency on long runs. Many wood species can be matched in a wide range of colors and shades. Duplicate a veneered panel in printed woodgrain and save money.
Applications for Woodgrain Print Panels:
- Bookcase backs
- Office furniture backs
- Cabinetry Parts
- Wall Treatments
- Office Furniture
- Insert Panels for P.O.P. displays and spinners
- Retail store fixture component parts
- Standard widths: 4' - 5' widths available
- Standard lengths: 8' and cut to size options available
- Thickness: 1/8", 3/16", 7/32", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4"
- Substrates: MDF, HDF, S2S
- Meets KCMA standards
- Custom color matching available
- Cut-to-size, custom fabricated and perforated
Our woodgrains can be printed on one or two sides and the uses are endless. Email email@example.com to request more information.