Foreman – 2nd Shift
POSTED March 8, 2023
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Monday through Friday 2:30 p.m. – 11:15 p.m.
- Supervise the daily activities of the shift to meet production demands and deadlines.
- Train employees to improve their skills and performance.
- Monitor employee performance and issue/document discipline when necessary.
- Follow and enforce all quality procedures and conduct inspections on operators’ production.
- Proactively follow, monitor, and enforce all safety procedures.
- Assist as needed with plant security and shop clean up.
- Set up and operate machinery as needed.
- Operate a fork truck to load and unload trucks or move materials around the plant.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Positive, supportive attitude.
- Strong leadership skills – the ability to lead and motivate by example.
- Strong relational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-oriented attitude – willingness to assist others.
- Company-oriented attitude – desire to promote the company in a positive way.
- Good computer skills.
- Occasional lifting and strenuous activity required. (see Physical Requirements Form)