Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or another related field.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization.
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results.
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial and ERP systems (Acumatica).