Alabama Inter-Forest (AIF) Eufaula, Alabama
POSTED January 23, 2023
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Be able to operate a forklift truck.
- Able to assemble components from blueprint or drawing specifications.
- Ability to set up and operate a chop saw, drill press, lamella machine and other woodworking hand power tools.
- Install various hardware, such as RTA fittings, hinges, drawer slides, catches, and drawer pulls.
- Assist in the setup and cleaning of various machines.
- Complete quality control paperwork and production paperwork properly with the appropriate signatures, verifying QC checks.
- Cross trains to work in other work areas as required.
- Be able to enter “Production Job” information into the ERP system (SyteLine)
- Be able to rotate shifts, as necessary.
- Must be able to work in other areas of the plant, such as final assembly or packaging, when work is not available for the perforating process.
- Perform lifting or sliding of board materials as needed, exerting up to 80 pounds force occasionally.
- Other duties as required to support the operations of the company.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Be able to operate a forklift truck or willingness to learn.
- Positive, supportive attitude.
- Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Cabinet making, or assembly experience preferred.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Accurately read a tape measure.