1st & 2nd Shift Fabricators
POSTED December 16, 2022
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Monday through Thursday, four (4) 10-hour shifts. Flexible shifts.
- Locate and stage raw and in-process materials at a press or machine.
- Feed into, stack-down from, and inspect product at the machine.
- Be able to startup and run a perforating press or other miscellaneous machines.
- Assist in the setup and cleaning of various machines.
- Be able to edge coat various products using spray guns and systems.
- Be able to enter “Production Job” information into the ERP system (SyteLine).
- Must be able to work in other areas of the plant, such as final assembly or packaging, when work is not available for the perforating process.
- Perform lifting or sliding of board materials as needed, exerting up to 80 pounds force occasionally.
- Other duties as required to support the operations of the company.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Be able to operate a forklift truck or willingness to learn.
- Positive, supportive attitude.
- Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Cabinet making, or assembly experience preferred.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Accurately read a tape measure.