The Flat Panel Fabrication & Coatings Leader
Panel Processing, Inc., an American company, is your trusted flat panel fabrication and coating specialist.
- Our legacy began more than 40 years ago as the nation's pegboard leader. We have since grown to be America's leading custom flat panel solution provider.
- We start with a variety of substrates including raw thin or thick HDF, MDF, hardboard, particleboard, plywood; or prefinished substrates such as pegboard panels, slatwall panels, thermalfused melamine, melamine coated paper and vinyl laminates, or lightweight honeycomb panels.
- Then, we paint, cut, punch, drill, edge finish ... the possibilities are endless!
- Our in-house paint company can match any color including custom color matched or clear UV finishes with a UV top coat.
- Panel Processing utilizes the latest CNC machines and equipment for creating standard and custom pegboard and slatwall, boring, cutting, drilling, edge machining, edge banding – both straight line and contour, edge foiling, laminating, curtain coat and roll coat paint finishes, and woodgrain printing.
- We serve many markets such as retail fixture, P.O.P. display, packaging, furniture, cabinet, hospitality, toy and game, digital print signage ... but to make a long list short, if your project needs fabrication, or a paint coating, Panel can do it.
- We were environmentally conscious before it was trendy! In the 1980s Panel transitioned to water-based paints. We also offer several products that help you reduce landfill waste, reduce your carbon footprint, and can help you gain LEED points.
Our products are market leaders. From POP displays to truckloads of pegboard, each item is a custom creation just for you. We adapt to your creativity!
Our in-house paint company can fulfill any paint solution desired from standard stock colors to custom color matching and even metallic paint finishes and woodgrain printing.