The Flat Panel Fabrication & Coatings Leader
Panel Processing, Inc., an American company, is your trusted flat panel fabrication and coating specialist.
- Our legacy began more than 40 years ago as the nation's pegboard leader. We have since grown to be America's leading custom flat panel solution provider.
- We start with a variety of substrates including raw thin or thick HDF, MDF, hardboard, particleboard, plywood; or prefinished substrates such as pegboard panels, slatwall panels, thermalfused melamine, melamine coated paper and vinyl laminates, or lightweight honeycomb panels.
- Then, we paint, cut, punch, drill, edge finish ... the possibilities are endless!
- Our in-house paint company can match any color including custom color matched or clear UV finishes with a UV top coat.
- Panel Processing utilizes the latest CNC machines and equipment for creating standard and custom pegboard and slatwall, boring, cutting, drilling, edge machining, edge banding – both straight line and contour, edge foiling, laminating, curtain coat and roll coat paint finishes, and woodgrain printing.
- We serve many markets such as retail fixture, P.O.P. display, packaging, furniture, cabinet, hospitality, toy and game, digital print signage ... but to make a long list short, if your project needs fabrication, or a paint coating, Panel can do it.
- We were environmentally conscious before it was trendy! In the 1980s Panel transitioned to water-based paints. We also offer several products that help you reduce landfill waste, reduce your carbon footprint, and can help you gain LEED points.